Skip to main content
Welcome to Torfaen Planning & Building Control Public Access. We advise using the Map Search function to find applications prior to 1 July 2016, unless you know the application number. Important Note: Building Control Records with a reference IN (Initial Notice) or CP (Competent Persons) are notifications only: Building Regulations compliance certificates are not held for these records. You should contact the Approved Inspector or the Competent Persons Scheme provider respectively.

Planning – Simple Search

Search for Planning Applications and Appeals by keyword, application reference, postcode or by a single line of an address.

Search for:

an Idox solution